A Kenyan Company incorporated on December 1996 as Aviation International Support(K) Ltd and later changed the company name to Global Airlift Ltd on November 2007.
Has changed ownership during the years and most recently in September 2013.The current Directors and management staff have combined exeperience of over 100 years in aviation.Most recent areas of operation include Eastern DRC,Somalia and South Sudan
To provide safe,reliable and cost effective air transportation of cargo for the humanitarian,governmental private sectors and airlines in Africa.
Our Core values
• We practice safety in all areas of our operations
• We take ownership of our challenges and accept personal responsility
• We believe in direct,open,honest and timely communication
• We respect diversity and difference opinion
• We trust and respect all humans
• We operate as a team and encourage teamwork
• We are dedicated to support every client's success
Lynette Ebagole-Managing Director
Samir Abdo-Quality and Safety Director
Osman Abass Amin-DFO and Chief Pilot
Herman Rodgriguez-Maintenace Director
Our Customer Base
Yesterdays marketers thought the most profitable skill was ability to find new customers
todays understanding is however different.
Keeping and growing customer is key.
We offer full aviation Suppport to NGO's government agencies and private sector companies. We have vast experience in flying to various parts of Sudan,Tanzania,Rwanda,Burundi,Uganda,Mozambique,DRC,Somalia and of course Kenya.
The future-Our Focus
Our focus will be to serve present and future customers.
Introduction of a new and modern aircrafts as a response to fulfill our customers requirements.
We will continue to use our expertise and experience to support avaiation development in Africa.